Contractors, home builders and designers are always searching for cost-effective, stylish, and family-friendly flooring solutions. Considerations of how a floor looks are important and LVP (Luxury Vinyl Plank) may be worth looking at. Designers love the way it looks with the added benefit of how it wears and how easy it is to maintain.
Although Direct Flooring is especially known for its hardwood flooring, luxury vinyl flooring (LVP) has gained in popularity over the last few years with developers in the tri-state (NJ, NY, PA) metro areas.
WHAT EXACTLY IS LUXURY VINLY PLANK (LVP)?
LVP, or luxury vinyl plank, is an affordable, durable, and beautiful alternative to hardwood flooring. It is well suited for both residential and commercial use. When correctly installed by Direct Flooring’s expert installation team, it perfectly mimics the look, texture, and warmth of real hardwood flooring.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF USING LVP?
Luxury vinyl plank is the fastest growing segment of all flooring products. It is very durable and has an incredible hardwood look and feel. Like engineered hardwood, it is constructed using multiple layers of vinyl at the surface, high density core board as the middle section, and an underlayment of cork or foam adds extra cushioning for the user and acts as a sound barrier.
A List of Advantages of using LVP – Luxury Vinyl Plank:
- Holds up to moisture and water.
- Can be installed on most surfaces (if the surface is flat) – Direct Flooring offers floor leveling services. Always have your flooring installed by professionals.
- Cost Savings – Generally, it is more cost effective than tile, and hardwood.
- Cushioned – Because of the cork or foam underlayment, it is easier on your feet. The cork and foam also act as a sound barrier. Direct Flooring installs floor systems with additional underlayment in certain applications.
- Easy to Repair – If there is damage to a plank or planks, you can replace them.
- Stylish colors and finishes
- Easy to clean and maintain
LVP provides various looks which include, contemporary, traditional, barnwood authentic and various colors and textures with an amazing feel and long-lasting qualities. Customers love that its water-resistant qualities and its resistance to scratching and denting. Luxury vinyl tends to hold up better than laminate flooring and engineered hardwood.
ABOUT DIRECT FLOORING
Servicing NJ, NY, and Eastern PA since 2005, Direct Flooring has delivered quality flooring products in residential homes, luxury apartments and commercial flooring products in schools, libraries and is a NJ State approved flooring contractor.
Servicing contractors, developers, builders, architects and designers, Direct Flooring works with your development team to decide which flooring products to use and why. The expertise they have in project management, expert floor leveling, and installation services are second to none.
For more information on our expert flooring services, please visit our website at directflooringmetro.com.